Keep getting charged, and it's paypals mistake
Paypal seller protection does not cover items personally collected or delivered.
So you would not be covered if the buyer did a chargeback or filed a dispute for unauthorised transaction and won.
However they normally would not win a dispute for non receipt or not as described again if it was personally delivered or collected.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My total for PayPal should be 313 but it is showing 328 and no one can help me. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Accidentally sent money as "Goods and Services" instead of "Family and Friends" in Transactions Archives
- Why was my account charged by Paypal pipo us inc. and what is it in Security and Fraud Archives
- Paypal charged me 2 times in Transactions Archives
- Will the payment go through if my bank card was on the statement? in Transactions Archives