Limitation without notification
I would reach out to customer services to sort things out for you, calling is the best option.
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My account has been permanently Limited and I am no longer allowed to use PayPal in Security and Fraud Archives
- My account was permanently limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- Unauthorised payments from me to VPN MOBAPPS LIMITED in Transactions Archives
- Cannot resolve Account Limitations due to card being stolen 3 years ago. in Security and Fraud Archives
- I verified my bank card, but I get "you reached your maximum sending limit" message. What can I do? in Transactions Archives