JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

Temp20201125g
Contributor
Contributor

Make a complaint to the bank that issued your credit or debit card and they should refund you.

You are protected when buying goods or services over the Internet or phone.

Its called "Distance Selling Regulations.

You paid PayPal, then PayPal paid the fraudster - your transaction is with PayPal not the scammer.

I complained to my Bank (NatWest) and they refunded all my money within 24 hours.

They take the money back off PayPal so it's PayPal that looses the money not you.

Please pass this information on when you have had a refund

Good Luck

Login to Me Too

SirPendragon
Contributor
Contributor
I went through the same thing. you need to apeal Paypals decision and go to Royal mail and get a conformation of the delivery address. When PayPal sees it wasn't delivered to your address you'll get your money. Even a picture of the shipping lable with the tracking number and delivery address on it will work.
Login to Me Too

SUSIEQ11
Contributor
Contributor

Done all that and they still won’t accept it! I’m furious and will be getting my bank onto it and submitting a formal complaint to PayPal. Then if no resolution will be writing to PayPal CEO. It’s the principle of the whole thing rather than the money 

Login to Me Too

Lollie306
Me too. I've waited 2months and keep being fobbed off. After reading all of this im going to the police to report them for fraud.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201125g
Contributor
Contributor

Complain to your Bank not the Police

The Police can't do anything but your bank will probably refund your money

My bank refunded mine with 24 hours of making a complaint

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
If you got your money back in 24 hours, that's phenomenal..as I've already answered, my bank was one of the last to get back to me, asking all the same questions I'd give through for roughly 2 months and AFTER I already got my refund from PayPal.. After tiring of navigating the engineered maze of online complaint procedures (Which were circular)..i found calling them was more direct..OVER & OVER & OVER... be persistent and DON'T GIVE UP IS THE KEY..
Login to Me Too

Zuzana007
Contributor
Contributor
I've reported mine to the police last week
Login to Me Too

shellsky9999
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I am in a dispute also for $60 worth of merchandise that was ordered in September. Fake shipping company.

Login to Me Too

Annehull63
I ordered a winter coat at end of September, got a confirmation e mail, tracking number the works. Been tracking and it keeps saying dispatched via China Post 8th October then going to Royal mail once in UK. Royal mail says its not yet in UK. It all looks genuine but most scams do. I will never order off Facebook again.
Login to Me Too

NWD1
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.