JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not sure how getting a refund from the bank reflects back to Jinzhou, though? I have little experience with this as I got my refund from PayPal just when my bank started asking for full details from transaction..Yes, I'm tired of answering people on here (I've been doing that since August), but I know how 'gutted, even violated, like a home invasion' I felt when these scammers first stole my money, no goods, just (from them) stalling tactics, then false, (but active, relating to someone in my locality) AusPost tracking number relating to someone else's parcel, from an Australian sender...I see more & more victims here, so it is hard to stop caring.. EVERYONE WHO HAS ALREADY RECEIVED YOUR REFUND, DON'T STOP HELPING OTHERS GET THEIR MONEY BACK, OR THESE **bleep** WIN! **bleep**, WHO KNOWS, THEY MAY EVEN BE READING THIS and laughing, as they continue on..It's also criminal of PAYPAL to allow this to continue.. THE ONLY WAY TO GET THEM IS FOR SOMEONE WHO OPENS THIS SCANDAL UP IN A PUBLIC FORUM, AS IN THROUGH LEGAL AVENUES OR TELEVISION.. Here, we just complain to each other while they continue to profit! I now think it was simple LUCK that someone at PAYPAL had conscience enough to refund mine.. PAYPAL DON'T CARE - LEAVE THEM! THEY'VE PROVEN THAT THEY WORK IN TANDEM WITH THIEVES..

Login to Me Too

Seejanet
I was scammed by this company as well and was case was found in favor of jinzhou technology I’m **bleep**
Login to Me Too

JL441
Contributor
Contributor

Isn’t it a disgrace that Paypal is condoning underhand activity by these Chinese thieves and essentially calling their own customers liars? Faced with indisputable evidence of malpractice in stealing and doctoring tracking information from major courier companies, they continue to find in favour of these criminals. I suppose in the greater scheme of things, we who have suffered at the hands of Chinese thieves are chickenfeed in the eyes of Paypal, and the money they get from supporting criminality far outweighs the loss of a few customers. Anybody who has been ‘had’ by Paypal should close their accounts without question. 

Login to Me Too

james-t-lindsay
Contributor
Contributor
My part order is going back to ting tong jinz, at my cost and probably 10 x more than it's worth in postage, tracked obviously and pay pal say I will then get a refund! However pay pal will be getting no more of my chicken feed and I have spent over 2k by other means this week alone.
Login to Me Too

JL441
Contributor
Contributor

The thieves have provided me and Paypal with two different tracking numbers which ‘seem’ to say the parcel was delivered to me but they both stop at Peebles Royal Mail office. I visited the office and was given two printed copies of tracking information showing parcels were delivered and received by two different households in my area. I have mentioned this in the Paypal ‘chat’ and they said that I should upload the letters in the chat box. How the hell do you do that with A4 printed sheets?  

Login to Me Too

JL441
Contributor
Contributor

I have uploaded photos of all the tracking information which the Royal Mail gave me which clearly show the recipients of the parcels. The tracking numbers which Paypal received relates to the tracking numbers on the evidence and clearly shows that they were delivered to other addresses. I’m still not convinced that Paypal will accept it as the ‘chat’ representative stated that the evidence must show the company’s logo and also my address. Why the hell would my address be on that tracking information? That’s the whole point of the issue.

Login to Me Too

JL441
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry for the lengthy post but I just found this article from a year ago: A new scam involving fake tracking codes and delivery mix ups is hitting online shoppers this holiday, according to an alert from the Better Business Bureau. "Con artists are exploiting a PayPal policy and deceiving online shoppers into paying for goods that don’t exist," according to the BBB. Here's how: The consumer shops online, finds a deal on a brand name gift. You decide to buy and the site instructs you to pay through PayPal, which should provide extra security. After the checkout, you get a confirmation email that contains a tracking number from UPS, FedEx, or another shipping service. Again, all seems legitimate so far. But no package arrives. So after a few days, you log onto the site and see that your package has been delivered. OK, you ask, where? It's not been delivered to your house. "You call the shipping company, and they confirm that the package was delivered … but to the wrong address," according to the BBB. Yet this isn't a simple mistake. You'll soon discover that the e-commerce site doesn't even list any contact information or no one will return your calls or emails. Also read: Consumers lose thousands to fake credit repair scheme "Some scam victims report filing a claim with PayPal because their protection promise says you can open a dispute if your order never arrives," the BBB said. "But because the scammer technically shipped the package and the tracking number marked it as delivered, PayPal rejected their claims," according to the BBB. One consumer reported to the BBB Scam Tracker: “PayPal denied my claim because the seller showed the tracking number as being delivered. I even had UPS send PayPal the proof that I didn't receive my package, but all PayPal required is a tracking number loaded and shows delivered.” PayPal said it takes such matters seriously and encourages customers who think they have an unauthorized or unsatisfactory transaction to submit a Customer Service request in their PayPal account or to contact Customer Service directly. "Scam attempts can take on many forms — while we are aware of this particular situation, it’s not an issue we’re seeing more broadly," according to PayPay. "Nonetheless, we encourage customers to always be vigilant online and to thoroughly research the merchants they are buying from." PayPal's customer service team also can help buyers understand its purchase protection policies and the process for submitting disputes or claims. "Purchase Protection covers all eligible purchases where PayPal is used, as well as payments made through our website," the company said. In general, shoppers in a rush may not take time to review every detail on an e-commercial website. But unfortunately, you must take your time and study the site. You'd want to review where something will be shipped from, how long it will take to get there and who you'd call to complain. The reality is things don't always just work out. Consumers be warned: You won't be protected or guaranteed a refund no matter what. Sure, it's the holidays but scammers are never particularly giving.
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
I simply took a phone image of the A4 screen printout, then uploaded that file to the PayPal Message centre, and, when one customer rep said she couldn't see any upload, (even though I saw it was submitted successfully) I also again (though gritted teeth) emailed both that and a screenshot of the rubbish tracking number sms from the 'piece of **bleep**e' Jinzhou, who stole that tracking number from AUSTPOST.
Login to Me Too

JL441
Contributor
Contributor

As I suggested in my previous post, Paypal have said that the printed tracking information which I got from Royal Mail is not sufficient. He says that the information I provided does not reveal the fact that the tracking number provided by the seller is not associated with the address I had provided at the time of checkout. The guy has been quite helpful and has told me that I must get a clear statement by Royal Mail stating that the address the item was delivered to does not belong to me. It must show both the tracking number and my address plus the Royal Mail logo ( presumably official headed notepaper ) and contact details for my local Royal Mail office. I think the local Royal Mail office will provide me with this and I am optimistic that the issue will be resolved in my favour. Unfortunately this minor hiccup for the Chinese thieves will not stop them continuing their criminal activities. 

Login to Me Too

grussell59
Contributor
Contributor
Don't forget PayPal is making money from these scams...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.