JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

NWD1
Contributor
Contributor

I too was conned by this company. They gave a tracking number which was for a parcel not in my name or address yet PayPal customer service accepted this as proof, even though I got evidence from the courier company.

I therefore complained to https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/faqs/all/can-complain-paypal and finally PayPal PayPal's Executive Escalations department <removed> refunded me "as a gesture of goodwill". I am still seeking their proof of delivery, knowing it is not true.

This is how to complain to start with https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/How-can-I-make-a-formal-complaint-to-PayPal-FAQ2016, if not for the UK the link above.

PayPal need to change their policy re tracking.

Login to Me Too

Peter250
Contributor
Contributor
They must be Joking !!!!!!!
Again an extra 14 days delay on the final answer from paypal.

Ordered on 20 September, now after nearly 3 months still in Beijing China.

Scanned 114 times inside China,

"I was allways wandering what all these chinese people were doing all day,
now I know they are all busy handeling and scanning my package in up and down in China"

Then the funny message,
still on its way to you, don't worry.
I hope atleast they are feeding some hungry children with my $33,45

I was trying to put the tracking info inside but max 20.000 characters, see the link and wheep !!!!

Login to Me Too

JL441
Contributor
Contributor

As I suggested in my previous post, Paypal have said that the printed tracking information which I got from Royal Mail is not sufficient. He says that the information I provided does not reveal the fact that the tracking number provided by the seller is not associated with the address I had provided at the time of checkout. The guy has been quite helpful and has told me that I must get a clear statement by Royal Mail stating that the address the item was delivered to does not belong to me. It must show both the tracking number and my address plus the Royal Mail logo ( presumably official headed notepaper ) and contact details for my local Royal Mail office. I think the local Royal Mail office will provide me with this and I am optimistic that the issue will be resolved in my favour. Unfortunately this minor hiccup for the Chinese thieves will not stop them continuing their criminal activities. 

My local Delivery Office said that they could not give me this information but gave me the number of another department to contact. I contacted this number to ask if they could supply the information Paypal was requesting. They were very helpful but regretted that, unless Royal Mail was at fault, they did not enter into this type of dialogue but the representative passed on my issue to another department but said not to be hopeful. I promptly received a message from Royal Mail, regretting that, like the previous department, they could not directly provide the information Paypal was demanding. However the letter was structured in such a way, probably more by luck than design, that the information Paypal wanted actually appeared on this message. It even had the Royal Mail logo. I have opened up a new dialogue with PayPal, attaching the message from Royal Mail. I won’t be surprised if Paypal still refuse to act, even after providing the exact information they demanded. 

Login to Me Too

JL441
Contributor
Contributor

I am extremely surprised but feeling extremely justified that Paypal has just informed me that the dispute decision has been reversed in my favour and I am to receive a full refund. On a personal level I feel very satisfied, but I am furious that these unscrupulous companies are conning thousands of people with their tactics and that most customers will probably not receive satisfactory outcomes. While it may be a very difficult exercise, Paypal must upgrade their scrutiny of companies using their service and prevent this sort of criminal behaviour. 

By the same token, I think that we should take more care to vet online companies we are purchasing from. I have certainly learned a hard lesson. 

Login to Me Too

ColonelSir06
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a wood burning stove that they claimed was sent and even provided a tracking number.  The only problem is that the tracking shows it was delivered to NC and I live in Indiana.  I double checked my address on the order and it was correct.  I filed a dispute with Paypal and guess what...they found in v\favor of the seller because "the seller provided a tracking showing the item was delivered."  ARE YOU KIDDING PAYPAL...come on you can not be this stupid.  Look at their tracking and look at the order on my activity a 5 year old can figure out that they are not the same.  Of course once paypal closes a case there is no further way to dispute.  I will never ever ever again use paypal to pay for anything.  I will use my credit card because at least I can dispute it and it appears that paypal is fully aware of these scams from this company JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED.  Pathetic how incompetent paypal employees really are.

Login to Me Too

SirPendragon
Contributor
Contributor
you can open up an appeal, get proof from the USPS that the package was not delivered to you. you'll get your money back.
Login to Me Too

ColonelSir06
Contributor
Contributor

How do I do an appeal?  I have searched all over the website and didnt find how to do that.  Appreciate the tip I'll look again.

Login to Me Too

SirPendragon
Contributor
Contributor
you can call them and talk to an rep. i had the same thing. i had a package delivered to a different address in my city. I was denied as well because they showed it was delivered...in my city at that. I appealed and then i went to the post office and got a scanned picture of the package with the tracking number and a different address than mine. got my money emediatly
Login to Me Too

ColonelSir06
Contributor
Contributor

THANKS!!!!

Login to Me Too

18months

Another **bleep** taken in by JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. Tracking number that didn't work in September but miraculously works now and tells PAYPAL that it was delivered in September. Case closed from PAYPAL. Website no longer running, email address no response. Quite amazing that 495 people on PAYPAL community have been ripped off and a lot more that PAYPAL "the safest way to pay" will allow to also be conned out of their money. My business uses iZettle which is now PAYPAL?????????? can I not get away from them...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.