JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

Temp20201130a
Contributor
Contributor
Brilliant glad you got your refund. This company needs to go bankrupt ASAP!!!!
Login to Me Too

Loftyeric
Contributor
Contributor

That is great news, well done. I wonder why PayPal makes us go through all the hassle of getting paper copies for proof of non delivery (because they don't trust us not to tamper with an email) from Royal Mail, when they have the means to verify it themselves. That's plain customer abuse.

Login to Me Too

Lakurts
Contributor
Contributor
November 30th 2020. I had same problem with this company, the sent me the fake tracking number, and PayPal denied my case against the Chinese company, and didn’t return my money. TODAY I spoke with PayPal customer service, they said that they gonna contact the USPS store to make sure the tracking number was fake and ALSO stop having business with JINZHOU. Hopefully PayPal do the right thing and everyone will get they money back!! We’ll see!
Login to Me Too

lryanmd4
I never received my order! 😡
Login to Me Too

Tonitrab10
New Community Member

I had this same problem with this company. They sent me a empty box with a notice that the product was on back order and will be send when it is back in stock and then submitted the tracking number to PayPal as product delivered. PayPal stated that the merchant information was sufficient but did not give me a chance to tell them what happened. I have filed a BBB against PayPal. They should notify their customer when items are purchased if there has been this many cases of reported fraud. You trust this site because you expect protection, never will I ever use this service again of they do not stand behind their words. I don't even care if I get my money back at this point I just care that others know. PayPal and JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED  is a fraud.

Login to Me Too

james-t-lindsay
Contributor
Contributor

Similar, box had the consumables.  Electrical terminals but not the swaging tools x 2. They have proof of delivery! 

Ordered a similar item from Amazon, cost less and same day delivery not 4 weeks later. 

There £38 rip off is going to cost PayPal my business and  learnt the lesson to not buy from Facebook ads.

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Don't give up! Annoy them until they listen..I got my refund and others have too, but it took months of arguing..call, don't rely on online platforms..
Login to Me Too

bellsls17
New Community Member

I never received my product and lost my case because they said it was delivered and it was not.  I have security cameras around the entire home and no theft involved.  Paypal, shame on you for no help.  I have been a long time customer of yours.

Login to Me Too

smashismo
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to make this "unsolved" because it is an ongoing problem that Paypal MUST know about -- and yet they do nothing,.. I was told I would have to prove that the item wasn't delivered. How do I prove something wasn't delivered!?!

Login to Me Too

grussell59
Contributor
Contributor

If you are in the U.S. you can call your post office and give them the tracking number. The post office can provide you documentation showing the tracking number is fake or if the tracking number shows delivered to a different address. I had two that were delivered to a different address in my city. The post office sent me a print out showing the address delivered to and a picture of the package when it was scanned by the delivery person. The pictures showed a small package, I had ordered shoes. I provided this documentation to Paypal and recieved a refund on both purchases.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.