JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Check out my response to others, don't give up! Check the false number with your PO, get signed proof from the PO, email both that and an image of the false tracking number text from JINZHOU (or whatever they call themselves in your transaction) and CALL, call, call until they LISTEN..DON'T GIVE UP or they've won & stolen your (& heads of other people's money)..
Login to Me Too

Lenda1
Contributor
Contributor

I have also been SCAMMED by this company and PayPal. PayPal is stating that I did not provide information in a timely fashion for the return of the item which I did many a time on their site, 8 times to be exact and only asked to submit it once again. PayPal has dropped so low on the totem pole for being a safe means in which to purchase items. No 1: I never purchased the item to begin with. No 2: item was shipped from Mississauga, Ontario and then asked to return the item to China, I had to pay $24.97 Canadian to send it back. No 3: the item I was supposed to have purchased was in a size the neither myself nor my husband could ever wear. No 4: The shoes that we charged $72.74 Canadian for where a cheap plastic that would fall apart in the first wearing. 

So all in all people be wary of ever using PayPal to purchase anything. I am going to stop using them altogether because of them SCAM they are participating in and are fully aware of yet continue to. They also have not returned the original money that was SCAMMED by the company. Buyer beware, Buyer Beware.

Lenda [removed]

Login to Me Too

smashismo
Contributor
Contributor

I've also been ripped off. Paypal found in their favor when they supplied bogus tracking information. The case is closed. Anyone know how I can reopen this closed case? I have been ripped off for $45.97

Login to Me Too

Loftyeric
Contributor
Contributor

If you can ask the carrier who 'delivered' it to check the tracking reference they should be able to tell you if it was delivered to an address other than your own. They won't be able to disclose where it was delivered, but as long as it was not to you PayPal should reopen the case. You will need to upload the email from the courier that confirms this. 

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Are you doing all your communication with PayPal online? DON'T BOTHER, IT'S NOT EFFECTIVE..GET YOUR PROOF FROM THE POST OFFICE & THE SCAMMER'S TEXT WITH THE BOGUS TRACKING NUMBER, THEN CALL PAYPAL INSTEAD & ASK FOR THE CHARGEBACK EMAIL TO SEND BOTH TO ..THAT'S WHAT I DID..I CALLED TIMER AFTER TIME UNTIL I GOT A REASONABLE REPRESENTATIVE, EMAILED & WAS CONFIRMED AS RECEIVED (even though I'd previously uploaded both to the message centre SUCCESSFULLY), then caked AGAIN, told the next OK representative the whole story (again, through clenched teeth) and he admitted they saw the proof, so accepted it & refunded me..TRY AGAIN!
Login to Me Too

Loftyeric
Contributor
Contributor

Once again I have had my claim denied, despite supplying proof from Royal Mail that the item was delivered to an address that is not mine. The grounds being ''Item was shown to have been delivered''. I don't want to give up & will try phoning PayPal, but last time I did so I couldn't get through to a person as the system kept sending me round in circles.

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
I still say to call PayPal in your country..look up that exact website & if the keypad number recorded choices are circular, keep going back to main menu until reaching a real person..remember or jot down those choices..calls are recorded, so get someone to confirm that they have received non-receipt proof, I.e. "can you confirm you have received my proof?" Of course a scammer will say you received it! I'VE NOW ALSO SPOKEN TO AUSTPOST AFTER ASKING HOW THE SCAMMER HAS ACCESS TO BOGUS TRACKING NUMBERS & THAT THEIR SECURITY SUCKS..KEEP TRYING..I GOT MY REFUND - GO GET YOURS..
Login to Me Too

Nicolamarie
Contributor
Contributor

This company is very bad. Ordered in September chased and had no reply left it 1 month then raised dispute through PayPal.. no joy PayPal closed case in there favour saying it’s been delivered I’ve never had any notification of a delivery let alone my item. Spent a week trying to sort.. spoken to PayPal who were just happy with receiving a tracking number, I myself contacted Royal Mail who said yes that’s a true tracking number but not for my name or my address! Emailed company back to say they’ve sent somebody else’s tracking number to PayPal dispute, no reply. Spoken to PayPal and they said nothing I can do other than proof it! Spoke to Royal Mail 3 times asking if they can please just send me a one line email stating that no parcel under that tracking id was ever delivered to me. Obviously they don’t need to help not there issue but 3rd asking and someone is going to do this as goodwill just so I can proof it.. I feel it’s unfair that this company can just dish out any tracking number without checking and worse of all PayPal just accepts it. I though PayPal was safe but seems I was wrong, where is my protection and reading reviews on this company it seems they are one dodgy firm yet still allowed to sell via PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Loftyeric
Contributor
Contributor

Go to the Royal Mail website & keep clicking through the 'contact us' options. Eventually it will offer up an ''Email us'' link. I did this & supplied the tracking number I had & my full address, with the question ''Was this delivered to my address''  I received an email back to say it was delivered - but not to the address I supplied. 

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, but when I let Aust post (in Australia) know of the problem, that scammers had access to their tracking numbers, to use them for fraudulent reasons, I was referred back to the 'seller'! That is the scammer! I then hammered it home that the post office are also in the Chain of Responsibility here, by not ensuring that their tracking numbers are secure & safe..she had no answers & it was exasperating.. In short, In my case, Facebook allowed the scammer to operate, PayPal took my money on the scammer's behalf, then AUSTPOST stood by while the scammer made use of existing but bogus (not relevant to my transaction) tracking numbers, by shoplifting a number already used in my locality.. THEY ARE ALL FACILITATORS! JUST KEEP ATTACKING THE ONE WHO TOOK THE MONEY - THAT'S WHO SHOULD SHOULDER MOST RESPONSIBILITY HERE..AS I'VE SAID, I HAVE MY REFUND - DON'T GIVE UP & GET YOURS! NOW!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.