JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

Mary230
Contributor
Contributor
I didnt even recieve a tracking number, My dispute is closed i cant open another one, and jinzhous email just leads to postmaster, im now out £45 since september 🤦‍♀️
Login to Me Too

Peter250
Contributor
Contributor

Also opened a case at Paypal today, ordered 20 September with promise of delivery in 10 days paid.

mailed the several times and all got cheap excuses, like item is sent.

Tracking info is only in Chinese and is more tan one month stating, "Beijing, delivered to carrier for transportation" From Google translate

Website is not existing anymore,

Lets see what paypal will do now ?????

Peter

Login to Me Too

Temp20201130a
Contributor
Contributor
Keep pestering PayPal it will work in the end
Login to Me Too

vass66
Contributor
Contributor

I'm livid!! I feel done!!

£82 worth of goods never delivered. Today the resolution centre also denied my claim and said its been delivered!!

this is disgusting. 

I won't let it stop here.

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
I've always wanted to say (&mean) this...kudos to you! While I abhor the kudo system here (it's only meant to distract from the problem at hand), great you can see past the problem, to achieve a goal... These criminals need to be stopped..I'm sure, as Chinese, maybe not in your own country, they won't be able to be punished sufficiently, but I was so determined to fight them (through thinking of those who weren't able) that I NEVER GAVE UP UNTIL I GOT MY REFUND...THE MONEY (mine was $61.42 AUS) became a lesser priority.. Online shopping is here to stay..I'm my parents' day, out was called Mail Order and before internet, I avoided it like the plague as I simply didn't trust commerce sufficiently... PERSISTENCE PAYS, PEOPLE!
Login to Me Too

Doris1420
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, I’ve been taken for my money, PayPal have stated they have seen proof of delivery, unfortunatley they have not disclosed this proof to me, so case closed, as far as PayPal are concerned, the company is a fraud, be aware

Login to Me Too

beckcummings
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Rebecca <removed>, Thank you again for taking the time to contact PayPal. Based on your last interaction with us, I wanted to send you some additional information that you may find helpful. We tried to reach out to the seller's courier directly to get their confirmation in connection to your dispute case PP-D-88011953. Based on the tracking number provided by your seller, the package was successfully delivered. On the other hand, we ran a separate validation and from there they have provided additional information to us confirming that the parcel was shipped to a different location, that may or may not be, within your vicinity or a totally different address. With this, we'd like to inform you that your case has been successfully appealed and granted on your favor. We also sent a separate email regarding the case closure including refund process and timeframe. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation about this matter. No additional steps are needed from you at this point moving forward. Sincerely, Jemuel Disputes and Claims Consumer Support PayPal

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for taking the time to copy & post this...it will, no doubt, help people out there to keep going & DONT GIVE UP UNTIL YOU GET YOUR REFUND FROM PAYPAL..THEY'RE THE END OF LINE FACILITATOR (ONLY ONE THOUGH) TO THIS SCAM, AS THEY TOOK OUR MONEY ON BEHALF OF THE SCAMMER.. OTHER FACILITATORS ARE: FACEBOOK (WHERE THE FRAUDULENT SPONSORED WEBPAGE OPERATES WITHIN) PAYPAL (WHO ACCEPTS PAYMENT ON BEHALF OF THE SCAMMER) WHICHEVER FINANCIAL INSTITUTION YOU DEAL WITH, WHO ACCEPTS YOUR INSTRUCTION TO PAY A SCAMMER THE SCAMMER (WHO SITS BACK, RAKES IN STOLEN FUNDS, GLOATING) and LAST OF ALL, AUSTPOST, WHO ALLOWS SCAMMERS TO STEAL BLOCKS OF VIABLE, BUT BOGUS TRACKING NUMBERS FROM EXISTING RECORDS (which AUSTPOST said, are NOT STORED???)...SO HOW DID THE SCAMMER GET THIS NUMBERS TO USE IN THEIR SCAM???
Login to Me Too

boxclever
Contributor
Contributor

This is my first time on here, (found the link via Twitter) because I've been scammed by these people. I am actually horrified to see evidence here that PayPal is well aware of this scam but is still refusing claims for non-delivery! When my dispute was rejected, I assumed that PayPal were not aware of the scam (fake tracking), so have been collecting corroborating evidence, but to discover via this forum that they have known all along, yet still refused my claim - mind blown.

Login to Me Too

beckcummings
Contributor
Contributor

Took me 3 weeks to get my money back after the went with the seller just need to build evidence and actually call them not message as seems to get you know were 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.