Is that legit? Dell Inspiron 17 7000 i7 11th generation for $88  - Paypal says yes

thenoscam
Contributor
Contributor

So I saw a unbelievable deal on a 2021 notebook that was so unbelievable that, well, I didn't believe it. 

Dell New Inspiron 17 7000 2-In-1 Laptop i7 11th generation for $88 

https://www.schengenspace.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=83

So I did send a the link to spoof@paypal.com and the reply was "no, looks fine". I also send them the Paypal account name, actually 3 in the last 3 days, all point to China. They honorable Paypal members seems to change accounts, or account names frequently.

Something tells me that even though Paypal told me it's fine that I should buy it. What you think?

On a totally different subject and absolutely not related to the part above I believe scammers found a way to beat Paypal by changing accounts frequently. I saw some reports where people did not honor the fraud claim because of that. Seems scammers are one step ahead.

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

RCB2021
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 1 April 1, 2021. As of May 4, nothing. An email requesting order status said my order was being processed and asked for me to wait patiently. When I checked Dell's website for that model it looked like it was out of stock. Not sure how long is a reasonable time to wait before complaining.
Login to Me Too

thenoscam
Contributor
Contributor

...to wait patiently.. until the timeframe to file a claim expires or you just get tired of following up.

Don't wait, file your Paypal claim NOW. This is a very, very obvious scam and there is no point to wait for anything.

In the meantime the scammer seem to have removed Paypal Checkout.

Login to Me Too

defman2022
Contributor
Contributor

I was shocked that this is true, it is a SCAM. That enraged me so much I went to Paypal and demanded my refund. I bought one for myself, so I can write standing up, my knees hurts if I don't stand much. I live in Australia, and I bought another one for my gf in Philippines. 

I should have done my research! My bad! It, the $89 Dell laptop was just TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! 

It's so annoying! I hates scammers! I want them ALL arrested and convicted AND executed for their damnable crimes! I'm FED up with them.

I forget sometimes that there ARE scammrers and they NEVER stops. They're ALWAYS working to rob everyone, they are soulless scum from the bottomless pits of hell.

Well, I just received two emails from Paypal saying my cases is closed in my favour. Good. Scammers should NEVER get any damn money. It infuriated me, the gall of them! Thank you Paypal! You're awesome! sighs

I'm so tired of battling scammers, liars, creeps, crooks, and evil nonhumans who thinks they can do whatever they wants and gets away with their crimes.

They are the RUINATION of civilisation, and it's like, they're HELL BENT on destroying everything that is ever good and kind and loving and wholesome. What is he HECK is WRONG with these freaks? They must be mentally disordered or something. My every instincts tells me to destry them, because they'll NEVER stops their evil. There is no end to them. They are verminous scourge pestilential parasites. They must be eradicated at all costs. 

Or our civilisation will be finished, just like ancient civilisations before us.

(sighs)

Good thing I took your advice and straight away reported this issue to Paypal, and I'm frankly amazed by Paypal's swift action in refunding me so fast. WOW. Paypal is awesome. Thank you, Paypal, and thank you for your advice to take action NOW.

I must remember to be careful, scrutinise every product that must be completely verified. 

Login to Me Too

defman2022
Contributor
Contributor

SCAMMERS DETAILS

Product:

Limited Sale|Dell New Inspiron 17 7000 2-in-1 Laptop, $89, discounted from $528

I bought TWO, one for me in Australia, and one for my gf in Philippines.

First alarm which I shook off, thinking it’s two different sellers in a COMPANY selling what they said was warehouse consignment. How was I to know it's a SCAM. IT IS SCAM. No question about it.

Seller 1:
Quanzhou Jida Huanxi Trading Co., Ltd.

[removed]

Date of Payment: Mo[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]PM
Shipped: Thu 6/01/2022 10:01 AM

Seller 2:
Qingdao Taihong Sports Culture Co., Ltd.

[removed]

Payment: Sat 1/01/2022 4:05 PM
Shipped: Thu 6/01/2022 10:01 AM

I waited so long I was receiving packages from different companies a week or two weeks, and it’s fast... so why was my Dell laptops are not arriving? I googled and then I realise the sellers are scammers.

So THIS is why.

Good thing I'm always a compulsive record keeper, noting down everything every time I buys something.

Thanks to swift action, reporting this issue to Paypal, AND Paypal’s swift refunds, thank you, much appreciated!

Login to Me Too

mrdlake
Contributor
Contributor

schengenspace.com 

I purchased 2 of these computers via Facebook.  There was a tracking number which reflected that the items had been delivered.

Nothing had been delivered.  I contacted PayPal and the USPS.  USPS says yes the tracking # reflects that something was delivered

to the address given.  However it was learned via Google, that Schengenspace.com sends 3 masks or just a piece of junk mail to 

the delivery address with a tracking #.  I contacted PAYPAL who has dismissed this case 3 times.  It's obvious to me that they are not

even trying to research this company and continues to take money from PayPal members and hand it over to this fraudulent company like

it's candy.   DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY BE WARE. PAY PAL DOES NOT HAVE YOUR BACK

The following are the details of your order:

-------------------------------------------

Order Number: 3369

Date Ordered: Monday 29 March, 2021

Products

2 x Dell New Inspiron 17 7000 2-In-1 Laptop (1000)  = $176.00

Sub-Total: $176.00

Per Item (Best Way): $20.00

You have got a random discount 49% OFF! -$97.00

Total: $99.00

Login to Me Too

thenoscam
Contributor
Contributor

If you missed that scam you have another chance to get scammed by most likely the same criminal gang. 

https://www.bymondayconsulting.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=258

The Paypal account name used by a Chinese company. 

Login to Me Too

mrdlake
Contributor
Contributor

Sad this is, I knew better but thought, Hum via Facebook it must be legit.

Signed Stupid.

HA HA HA 

PS Misery Loves Company

Login to Me Too

thenoscam
Contributor
Contributor

New domain, same scammer:

Dell New Inspiron 17 7000 2-in-1 Laptop

<removed>

Price new $87 - means you get scammed for $1 less! 

Scam still uses Paypal without problem. 

thenoscam_0-1621739351821.png

Login to Me Too

mrdlake
Contributor
Contributor

Unreal that Paypal allows this.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.