Why My FIRC does not generate monthly?

AxemanGraphics
Contributor
Contributor

Why My FIRC does not generate monthly? It was generated for Nov, Jan, and March month only. Why does not for Dec, Feb, and April months?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @AxemanGraphics,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're FIRC has not been generated and I know how important it is for you to have it. Here's the link to the FIRC FAQ's. If you are unable to find the report, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact option son our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly. 

Best Wishes,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Sambhavk
Contributor
Contributor
I face the same issue. December 2022 & April 2023 FIRCs not received yet. @Axeman graphics, did you receive the FIRCs after raising this issue?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi @Sambhavk

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with your FIRCs recently. If the FAQ's link doesn't take care of what you're looking at above, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Cheers!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

AxemanGraphics
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.