Is Zhixin Trading Co a chinese scam?

KaNoQc
Contributor
Contributor

The company operates with the name momchld. But the real company behind this is Zhixin Trading Co. I saw an ad for this on Facebook. They are selling an electronic toothbrush.

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

Jeffderaad
New Community Member
I ordered the toothbrushes and the money was IMMEDIATELY DRAWN out but a month later no toothbrushes not even a contact nothing
Login to Me Too

Mrszoningchick
Contributor
Contributor
It is! Took my money after I cancelled my order and paypal resolution center did nothing about it
Login to Me Too

DiT3150
Contributor
Contributor

Keep pursuing reimbursement through Paypal.  They should refund you if no item is received and you have raised a case and taken reasonable steps to get a refund via the supplier.  Don't let Paypal close the case.  

For those of us who did receive the item, I'm not chasing a refund.  Learnt my lesson not to order stuff via Facebook advertising and to check reviews on items before purchasing.

Login to Me Too

Kdw924
They got away with it because they sent chair covers instead of the chairs I ordered. So all PayPal looked at was that the tracking showed that the item was received by me. So PayPal took it as I got what I ordered and they refused to refund me.
Login to Me Too

khildebrandt
New Community Member

I had the same! I ordered a tool set and received a 4cm "tall" toy hammer ... and paypal is forcing to send back the 5cent article but they didn´t even offered a correct adress. I translated what they wrote as adress: and it says "tumorcity cruelties in smart city" now I´m waiting for response but I fear because I can´t send it back I won´t receive my money. That´s the **bleep** about algoryth you can trick easily.

Login to Me Too

DaddyHase65
New Community Member
They did me the same way of sending 2 umbrella covers and not the 2 canopy rocking lawn chairs as I ordered.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive the items as ordered. Please open a dispute to allow PayPal to investigate the situation. The type of dispute to open would be Not Received if you received nothing at all, and Not as Described if you received something, but it was different from what you ordered. If you previously opened a dispute for Item Not Received and it was closed because the tracking showed delivery, contact Customer Service to allow them to look into it and open the dispute for you under the correct reason.

I hope this is resolved quickly for you all!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Safari2020
New Community Member
I ordered the toothbrush mouth piece and case at end of February and it’s April money is gone product never showed up!!!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

KaNoQc
Contributor
Contributor
I received the toothbrush after a month and a half and it is as described/sold. But we know how these companies operate : they sens the real products to a certain number of buyers then they start sending trash or they vanish for all the other buyers. By the time the scam becomes evident, they happily took the money and they vanished in the landscape of the many many chineses scam companies on Shopify. So I probably was one of the "early" buyers who received the toothbrush.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.