If you mean someone broke in your PayPal account and used your cash app card for a Metapay payment to the named person, then go to the resolution center, pull up the transaction to open an unauthorized activity dispute. If PayPal denies your claim in their initial decision (automation may get it wrong), appeal it with customer service asking for a deeper investigation by the fraud dept.
Otherwise, contact Meta support by about closing a Metapay account.
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Erasing data from closed account in Wallet Archives
- Idiocy and Regrets in Managing Account Archives
- I'm trying to close my account but when I do it says I can't close my account in Managing Account Archives
- Why should you stop using Paypal in Security and Fraud Archives
- Money sent to a closed account and account not accessible but i was refunded to that account in Transactions Archives