Paypal permanently limited me and I’m over 18
The point may be were you over 18 when you opened your paypal account?
If not then even if you were 30 when they discovered you were under 18 when you opened it, then it would still be limited as an illegally opened minor account.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!
I understand your concern about your PayPal account being permanently limited. For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts for potential risks which may lead to a limitation being placed on the account, depending on what is found during the review.
In this case, you can reach out to our team to to help you with what next to done. Available contact options can be found at the bottom of PayPal page. You can also PM us through Facebook or Twitter for additional assistance.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My account has been permanently Limited and I am no longer allowed to use PayPal in Security and Fraud Archives
- My account was permanently limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- Unauthorised payments from me to VPN MOBAPPS LIMITED in Transactions Archives
- England in Security and Fraud Archives
- Debt collection on a dispute that I was found in favour in Security and Fraud Archives