Fraud reimbursement transaction

Bernie6789
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone successfully received a pay pal reimbursement for a fraudulent transaction with strictlymot.com?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Bernie6789,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know about the fraudulent charges on your account and expecting a refund. Please be informed that once you have reported the transaction via Resolution Center, our concern team will look into your case and investigate, it would take 5-7 days. After the process has been completed, you will be notified with the outcome of the case. I would recommend you keep an eye on your email inbox and Resolution Center for updates. If it's been many days and haven't received any update on it, you may contact our customer support team through the contact options on our website to know the case status.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ahissong
Contributor
Contributor

I reported STRICTLYMOT to @PayPal_Ayesha  today for a fraudulent transaction and am awaiting resolution. It looks like there are a number of fraudulent reports for this company in this community and on BBB and Trust Pilot. It seems reasonable to expect PayPal to do their due diligence when they start receiving complaints about fraudulent use of their services. If I can't get resolution with PayPal, I'll take the complaint to my bank and see what they will do. Is VENMO better at this type of thing?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.