Fraud, Dispute

manfredhbraig
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry, I don't understand manfredhbraig_0-1686352811019.png

Thank you for your message,  I don't have Twitter or other Social Media. I used the Facebook address you provided and I sent them my issue, but again the response must be a ROBAT  this is what they send me ( see below)  ... I did all that since Wed. June 07, 2023...  nothing works for me. say say  do you want to speak to an Agent, I did this  and I am not doing it again, because tis is a ROBAT or some " AI "deal.   I even called that did NOT work either.  I just say PayPal is NOT consumer friendly. They give us a hard time and feels like you want to tell us"go away", no interest in resolving the issue. Now I will try the website  you mentioned but I am sure I was there as well.    I just feel I get the run around, sorry.    What else can I do???? to get my 80.00 credited again.   Thank you Manfred

PayPal

You can search in the PayPal Help Center or tell me which topic you needPayPal

Would you like to chat with a Customer Service agent? Or you can search the PayPal Help Center.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @manfredhbraig,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you find it difficult to get connected with our representative. If you are trying to report any transaction, please take a look at this Help Center Article to know more information. Once you report the issue, our concerned team will investigate and will get back to you with an update via email or Resolution Center. Please be advised that queries are answered in the order they are received. In this case, I would recommend you try again contacting us through the available contact options on our website. I would suggest you try some keywords of your concerns. If you disconnect the AI then you will have to start from the beginning so stay connected with it to have an agent speak to you. Our system will get you connected to our representative and will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.