Another China Scam ysole Co., Ltd

flajeepdiver
Contributor
Contributor

Have you gotten the old We will refund you 10% or so routine if you ship it back?  or you can sell it to make up the difference?

ysole Co., Ltd is using that BS after they send an item not worth 10% of what you paid.

Forget it you are never going to see your money again and PayPal is not protecting it's buyers.

Then they expect you to ship it to China - The return address is California on the package,  but they tell you to send it to Scamsville China. 

Consignee: ZhengweiAddress: <removed> Guangdong, ChinaPhone: <removed>
Login to Me Too
105 REPLIES 105

Temp20201125g
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal's messaging system is blocking me from posting this message to other threads so perhaps other members could try to re-post it please.

Login to Me Too

Darrynww
Contributor
Contributor

Hear Hear !

Thank You for this information !

I've done my part here exactly as you've suggested.

Waiting now for confirmation from Bank that the Vendor (in this case Ysole) doesn't retaliate.

Login to Me Too

bobsamuel
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal continues to assist this company with their ongoing scam. The merchandise was not even close to the item pictured in the add and was damaged to the point of being useless. Yet Paypal agreed to refund my money if I mailed the damaged junk back to China. Paypal's resolution process is absolutely worthless. They apparently don't even read the details of the case before making a decision

Login to Me Too

heatherlynnejon
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me nearly 6 months fighting it and lost my case. So I rang my bank and got the money back in 5 minutes
Login to Me Too

BD2018
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone got their money back  through Paypal 

Login to Me Too

mchan77
Contributor
Contributor
I took it as a lost on my part. The package that I received came from LA but they want you to return it back to China to get a refund. I didn’t want to risk the money to send it back so I just gave up and will never order from an ad again. Just stick to the Amazon’s and the Walmart’s from now on.
Login to Me Too

BD2018
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal said I would get my money back, so I posted the stupid dog bowls back. See how long it takes.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201201n
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I've had the same . Spent 45.00 with ysole and been to royal mail as they said my parcel was here. Gave me a reference number which didn't even match. They never sent any thing. PayPal don't seem to want to know and supposed to protect us when we pay with them. PayPal know this is a,scam but yet nothing is getting done. So basically I've lost my money !!! I'm going to try and see what I can do about this and take it further as I'm not letting this go. PayPal are just as bad as ysole. Disgusting customer service.
Login to Me Too

Irina1111
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you my fellow scam victims for the good advices.

I have submitted detailed complaints as follows.

Please do the same.

econsumer international scams report - econsumer.gov - Their reply: Your complaint has been successfully submitted! Please save your complaint number for future reference.
Fedeal Trade Comission – ftc.gov - Their reply: Complaint has been submitted. Please save the report number.

Login to Me Too

heatherlynnejon
Contributor
Contributor

I too reported it then after 6 months of shoving **bleep** up hill I rang the bank and they have refunded me at this point and are disputing PP

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.