About the claim

Jsvillagonzalo
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, everyone I badly need your help. We are four of the employees who's our pay has been disputed by our employer because after we got our salary didn't show anymore because our employer is stereotyping us Asians. Now he open a dispute regarding our pay that we should be get. And then we replied to it. The case will close automatically today April 22nd but the employer didn't respond to his dispute anymore. I received an email from paypal to escalate the case. Then I escalated the case. Without knowing that when the employer didn't respon to the dispute automatically the money will be favorable to us. So I escalated the case. And then they are refunding the money back to our employer. Which obviously we should get the money. Will I be getting my money? Please I need your help.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jsvillagonzalo 

What a pity you didn't ask on here before you escalated the dispute to a claim !!

However hard to advise when you have not said which dispute type was opened?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jsvillagonzalo
Contributor
Contributor
Service did not receive. Which in fact we delivered the service for 2 weeks. Our employer didn't even paid us for 2 weeks. And when we received our pay he is stereotyping us that's the time. I decided to not work with him anymore.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jsvillagonzalo 

Hard to prove a service you provided, best go read up on paypals seller protection policy so you can see what you need to try and win the claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.