create sandbox accounts, and accounts' status are error

thanakrid
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've been trying to create accounts in sandbox, but accounts' status always show error.

Also I've tried to delete and recreate sandbox accounts for a few times, but it didn't work.

So, how do I fix this issue?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin

Hello,

First, clear the cache / cookies within the browser you're using and close and re-open the browser before continuing to test.

Attempt to create a new sandbox account, using a unique email address which has not been used within the sandbox environment before. 

I'll also test sandbox account creation from my side and report back.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14
Solved

MTS_Justin

Hello,

First, clear the cache / cookies within the browser you're using and close and re-open the browser before continuing to test.

Attempt to create a new sandbox account, using a unique email address which has not been used within the sandbox environment before. 

I'll also test sandbox account creation from my side and report back.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello Again,

I've tested this today and I'm also experiencing the same issue.

I've raised it internally and requested our developers review the issue and find a solution.

Thanks for reporting this issue and apologies for any inconvenience

Login to Me Too

harshadakhire
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing the same issue...urgently I need to work on this part..how much time it will take to resolved this issue?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

I can't provide a timeframe for the resolution of the issue. I've literally just seen the post here and raised the issue internally and requested that it be reviewed.

Once I know it's been fixed, I'll update this thread.

Login to Me Too

Lilytrilli
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've found that I get the same only when creating an account with a credit card, for now maybe try leaving credit card set to none. 

Lily 

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately tried this and still received an error status.

Login to Me Too

Lilytrilli
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I've tried again using the default county United States and it doesn't work. I can confirm it works when county is United Kingdom and credit cards is set to none.

Login to Me Too

tmcarey1

I was also having this issue. Setting the card to "None" solved it for me.

Login to Me Too

harshadakhire
Contributor
Contributor

Tried this... but showing "Your sandbox account could not be created. Delete it and try again."

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.