Prestashop & PayPal Plus

ThreeCheeseHigh
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, there. 

We have a Prestashop installation and use a 3rd party module for PayPal Plus. The module works so far and offers the following payment methods: Paypal, credit card, purchase on account and direct debit.

When using Paypal as a payment method, the sale can be completed without any problems. With the other payment methods it comes to the following errors:

• Credit card (takes extremely long) - Error message: Unfortunately a system error has occurred. Try again later.
  • Direct Debit - Error Message:
    name: INSTRUMENT_DECLINED
    [...]
    debug_id: 2abbd726a0a14
  • Purchase on account - Error message: Unfortunately we could not process your purchase on account at present.

It is important to note that the three payment methods above should work without a Paypal account. So no risk assessment should take place here. I also used the test accounts on this page for the credit card payment:

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/payflow/payflow-pro/payflow-pro-testing/#credit-card-numbe...

Now to my question: How can we reasonably test the payment methods without getting these errors? 

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ThreeCheeseHigh
Contributor
Contributor

If I use my personal bank accout with direct debit payment I get the following error:

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.