Not Receiving Sandbox Verification Confirmation Emails

Affan_Waheed
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to confirm my sandbox email address because either i am not receiving or payal is not sending or some problem in the functionality of sending confirmation emails out. Please help. Its very urgent. We are already losing business and customers.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

MTS_Justin
Hi @Affan_Waheed

Email confirmations within the sandbox environment are sent to the "notifications" section within PayPal Developer, they are not sent to external email addresses.

Check there and you should find the email. If you don't, share the email address for the sandbox account and I'll manually verify it for you.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Hello,

I have the same problem.  I have checked the developer notifications and nothing appears.  Can you assist in confirming the email address?

Login to Me Too

cskurianoff
Contributor
Contributor

1. Go to https://developer.paypal.com

2. Log in with your REAL Account (NOT the Sandbox account)

3. Click on "Accounts" in left hand menu

4. Find "To link your sandbox account to your developer account, log in to PayPal..." click on that "log in to PayPal" link

5. Provide your SANDBOX account credentials to log in.

This will link your SANDBOX account with your Developer account.

6. Go back to developer.paypal.com / Accounts. See your sandbox account in the list.

7. Click on the arrow to the left of your Sandbox account. This will show you the sub-menu related to that Sandbox account.

8. Click on "Notifications" link.

You will see all mail that was "sent" to the Sandbox account. Clicking on any mail will open it as a Preview.

9. There may be one more disappointment. Even though you can Preview the mail, it could be that you do not see the confirmation link to click within that email. To fix that:

10. Click on "Notifications" in the left hand menu

11. Click "Search notifications". Select your Sandbox account / specify date range. Click "Search"

12. Open found emails. The preview of these will be better, and the links should be there.

Enjoy the mess!

Login to Me Too

cskurianoff
Contributor
Contributor

I have a sandbox account that I don't know how to confirm: Notifications on top right corner of the screen is empty event after I sent confirmation email 3 times. 

Please help.

Login to Me Too

cskurianoff
Contributor
Contributor

Alright, I found a way around. All good. 

Login to Me Too

LouisM2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello There, 

I'm having the issue of sending verification email in the sandbox.

the notifications are not showing on developer page

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Thanks for raising this issue.

I've tested and confirmed that the emails are not showing up on the developer site. I'll need to raise this internally for an investigation to take place to isolate the cause.

I'll revert back to this thread once the issue has been resolved.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

This issue is now resolved.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

tgrfed

I also cant confirm my sandbox' accounts as I receive no notifications on them, already tried everything, can you confirm them please?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.