Is OTP related to ''encrypted data'' terminology?

khurram-1
Contributor
Contributor

I have four issues. 1) I received a message on my Shopify dashboard shortly Which reads, ''Your payout couldn’t be deposited because your bank was unable to process the transfer we sent them. Alternatively, you can update your bank account details to another checking account. Your payouts will be on hold until you resolve this issue.'' May i ask why PayPal refused to accept my Shopify payments? Shopify did ask for my APIs when adding Shopify as payment provider- there are different options available on my Shopify payment console (Shopify payments, Third party provider like Stripe, PayPal, etc). I chose ''Shopify Payments''. When a customer pay on my website , payments go to Shopify, then after few days Shopify transfer my payouts to my PayPal Account. My Email used in Shopify is different from my email being used in my PayPal. 2) When i click +, paypal system prompt me to 'Add email''. After clicking the said icon and adding emails ,i do not receive any error not even the confirmation that my emails have been added to my account. Rather, a message appears at the top right of my profile settings which reads, '' We have updated your records''. I am in a fix. When i have a verified PayPal account , why PayPal is not ready to link my emails to my existing account? 3) If a customer uses his/her Pakistan bank debit/credit card on my web site ( my PayPal is linked to my Shopify payments) in an attempt to pay funds to my PayPal account, Will PayPal accept my payouts? 4)Does PayPal support OTP during check out on any web site? Let me rephrase that! If a customer pays using his/her PayPal account credentials on my web site, Will the customer receive OTP code- I have set up OTP verification on my web site? Is OTP related to ''encrypted data'' terminology used in my ''web site payment'' settings? let me rephrase that! If i allow PayPal to block non-encrypted data during checkout, does it mean that those customers who are not receiving OTP during checkout, the card of those will be blocked by PayPal?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.