ERROR 10548 - The merchant's account is not able to process transactions

sunithra
Contributor
Contributor

I'm Getting the error code 10548 with merchant's account is not able to process transactions. I have set up everything perfect in my sandbox. Still I'm getting this error. 

Any solution/suggestions would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

MTS_Justin
@gus4
@m8ttoj

I've manually fixed your accounts - Payments Pro should now be working for you

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Jasonkerner
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Did you say this was fixed for UK accounts when upgrading Sandbox accounts to Paypal Payments Pro?

I just tried to do that and am now getting an error

"Something went wrong. PayPal Payments Pro could not be enabled. Try again."

Is this going to be fixed anytime soon so I can test my code and integration? Can you offer an alternative to get it working consistenly?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin

Hi,

Payments Pro upgrades for U.K. business accounts are working, although the system will advise there was an issue and to try again, the account has actually been upgraded to payments pro and should work ok. We're working on resolving the issue with the incorrect error messaging being shown during the upgrade process.

Login to Me Too

m8ttoj
Contributor
Contributor

For some reason it works on one PC, but doesn't work on another.
Code is the same, but on one of them I still recieve the same error.
Could it be some server issue?

Login to Me Too

Thrill
Contributor
Contributor

Invalid merchant information: 10548-This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.

I am getting the same error. Can't get rid of it. I was supposedly approved and everything should work, this was a month ago

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Share the email address for the sandbox account you upgraded and I can take a look, without that, I can't do anything.

Login to Me Too

SvetlanaN
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I'm having a similar issue with Canadian account in sandbox.

The business account email is snikic-facilitator at(@) burstingsilver dot(.) com

Best,

Svetlana

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Your account should now be working Svetlana, please test and revert if any issues

Login to Me Too

m8ttoj
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Justin.

Mine still doesn't work in some cases, why could that be?
I have 2 local servers with the same code, but 1 works, the other doesn't (keeps receiving 10548 error)

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Not sure what happened to your account, but it's showing an error now for your direct payment attempts.

To save you hassle, I've created a new U.S. business account and upgraded it to payments pro and also tested the new account for direct payment transactions and it's working fine. I've associated the new account with your developer account, so you should see the account when you next login. You will need to open the profile page for the sandbox account and change the password before using it.

PayPal Developer > Accounts (click arrow to the left the email address) > Profile > Change Password

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.