ERROR 10548 - The merchant's account is not able to process transactions

sunithra
Contributor
Contributor

I'm Getting the error code 10548 with merchant's account is not able to process transactions. I have set up everything perfect in my sandbox. Still I'm getting this error. 

Any solution/suggestions would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

MTS_Justin
Hello,

There is no workaround available at this time.

Issue only impacts sandbox accounts which are attempting the upgrade to payments pro. If payments pro was active and working on your account already, it will still be working.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

softdaniel
Contributor
Contributor

Pasted image at 2017_12_17 08_41 PM.png

Thank you for your reply.
As you can see, our Paypal Pro account is fully activated and currently it works well.

But the sandbox account  works only one or two times. I mean after that, CURL command returns failure again and again.

Btw, this is only issue on Sandbox? or live Paypal pro account would have same problem if sandbox does not work?

This is a really strange issue.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Only sandbox accounts are impacted, this does not impact production accounts.

Login to Me Too

softdaniel
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks again.

Btw, It means if I have a working sandbox account already, we can use it for development and later we can switch it with another live one?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

If you have a working sandbox account enabled with payments pro you can use it for development and at a later date, switch to a live account also enabled for payments pro and continue transaction processing

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hi All,

You can now create a UK business account and upgrade to the account to enable payments pro.

Note : Our system will show an error stating the account has not been successfully upgraded to payments pro, but in the background it has actually been upgraded.

The account type will show as "business" instead of "business-pro".

The "upgrade to pro" link will still be shown on the account profile page within PayPal Developer.

I've made our developers aware of incorrect messaging and they will investigate this and resolve it - The important thing is it's a cosmetic issue and pro functionality has been re-established.

Login to Me Too

gus4

same issue

sandbox account = web (@) newpress.com

hope you can help

We are using paypal payments pro, worked twice then quit on me

Login to Me Too

m8ttoj
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

Have the same problem here (works on one local server, doesn't work on the other one - config and account are the same)

Account: rating7(dot)com(at)gmail(dot)com
Sandbox account: rating7(dot)com-f(at)gmail(dot)com

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin

Hello,

web (@) newpress.com
rating7(dot)com-f(at)gmail(dot)com

These are both US business accounts where you attempted to enable Payments Pro.
U.S. accounts are not fixed yet, only U.K. accounts.

The anticipated resolution for U.S. accounts should happen in early January 2018.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Payments Pro upgrades for U.S. business accounts are now back working again.

Payments Pro upgrades for U.K. business accounts are working, although the system will advise there was an issue and to try again, the account has actually been upgraded to payments pro and should work ok. We're working on resolving the issue with the incorrect error messaging being shown during the upgrade process.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.