API Cature Order Error

mhsabry
Contributor
Contributor

I create an order successfully but when i try to capture the order ... this error appeas .... Can you help!

Error: Api: /smart/api/order/08J00091E3749403U/capture returned status code: 500 (Corr ID: cc304df9dfabe)

{"ack":"error","message":"Unhandled api error","meta":{"calc":"cc304df9dfabe","rlog":"rZJvnqaaQhLn%2FnmWT8cSUueWscmrtUHe5Y1Bd%2FeqyvyOTq66rSXAciiXRg7dClMl1o2iporwJbYz7mI0k8X%2B5ryRC%2FRgCX6v_17b1add22da"},"server":"kCTTfOBwW-vKK_2H_E3siKKtZNJj2-SUDDoPXW3cf-SsMHSVO4G5_ZQXN_tjI1wSuAgWAq9cv8GjevJqQfYp8Yzj5LX5k1-GenIyR3YwOu1y1IFUoxQQhHmm4AzRr_I8yyP94Y7Me0rkIXHMX-kC_l66lFQfgNF2Jey1HsqyDCM-vTDUjtFf3RwRT-qW3BJUivyKEYCU3e3Tjq6TC4jgTXdCdC7bi0fAqXiY9DNqmspMcbJZKiPfrJKEij0VNog5jhMdTlqkTCi"}

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Egyptian accounts are not allowed to receive funds directly into the account balance, instead the funds need to be "swept" into an attached funding source, such as a bank account or debit card when they are received. This process is called "auto sweep", where the funds are withdrawn directly to an attached funding source.

This functionality wasn't enabled on your sandbox account, so the transaction failed. I've enabled the functionality now on your sandbox account, so please attempt a new transaction and it should now be accepted.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

mhsabry
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.