Not able to trigger the Webhook (Events) while the payment subscription is done using the link

joshiharish417
New Community Member

Hi Team,

We are not getting the response of the payment done when the user pays from the link which is generated for the customer. Screenshot for the reference,

joshiharish417_0-1628335234862.jpeg

However, when we go through the "copy code" button we got the response in the webhook we created. Let us know how we can debug this and what we are missing.

Please help in resolving the issue. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please share the merchant id / payer id for the sandbox account which created the plan and the associated subscription.

Details on how to retrieve the merchant id / payer id for a sandbox business account can be found in the thread pinned to the top of this forum titled "how to report a sandbox issue".

Do not post any email addresses or they'll be removed, only the merchant id / payer id for the sandbox account will be accepted.

I'd recommend checking the subscription within your account and ensure that the buyer has approved the subscription. Without approval, the subscription will not bill as expected.

If the subscription has been approved by the buyer but has not billed as expected, please share the subscription ID for the subscription associated with the referenced billing plan.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.