When exactly are 2023 1099K forms being released?

Carpen14
Contributor
Contributor

As the title states, when is Paypal going to make the 1099K available? I need the form prior to Jan 31st for IRS filing.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Conte613
Contributor
Contributor
It’s supposed to be by 31st. There is no obligation to send them before. But if you look at other posts here- some have already received. It might be staggered.
Login to Me Too

Carpen14
Contributor
Contributor

I know there's no obligation but most companies send them out at least a week prior to end of the deadline. The IRS requires information from me every year by Jan 31st which means I have no time to compile the info they require if Paypal releases the form on Jan. 31

Login to Me Too

Conte613
Contributor
Contributor
I checked and in previous years I have got them by the 24th. Not the physical one- but notification that I had would and could view online. And some have stated they have received one. Who knows- hopefully soon.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Carpen14 and @Conte613

Welcome back to the PayPal Community; thanks for stopping by! 

I'm sorry to hear you still haven't received your 1099-K, @Carpen14. Even if you haven't received an update that it's available yet, I suggest checking out your Reporting Portal to see if it was uploaded early. Here's a Help Center article that'll help you access it quickly: How do I find, download or request a correction to my 1099?

Have a beautiful day!

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.