I requested transaction history - report never arrived

hannaheyhey
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I used a lot of time on figuring out how to retrieve the transaction history of my account some years back in time. When I finally find it, this is something that has to be ordered. I fill out what I wish to retrieve and it says that I will get the report sent to my email. It´s been many weeks (I have few transactions, so should not be the issue), but I have yet to receive anything. 

I work in tech so my gmail should not hide any external emails and I only have one email and I have no idea what could be wrong. And what to do about it? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @hannaheyhey

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues requesting your transaction history. It sounds like you've taken all the steps we'd recommend to download your history, so I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. They should be able to make sure your request is fulfilled in a timely manner.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @hannaheyhey

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues requesting your transaction history. It sounds like you've taken all the steps we'd recommend to download your history, so I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. They should be able to make sure your request is fulfilled in a timely manner.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

rconalca
Contributor
Contributor

Hi JonK,

I need a report that goes back more than 7 years, the current limit on Paypal transaction reports. I opened my account in 1999. I really need a report of transactions from between 2006-2008. Please advise on how to retrieve this information.

Thanks for your time,

Robb

Login to Me Too

Kiriloooou
New Community Member

Hi!

I too requested for an activity report that was done rather quickly and sent to my email.
The link first only took me to my dashboard, however I was able to find it back in "activity."

Head back to the same place that you selected your dates and form type, then to the side it should have a tab that lists "Reports."
Previous to receiving the email notification there was no link to click on, now it says "download form."
Try and see if you were able to find it.
Hope this helps

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.