Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed Statement

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Detailed Statement

Has the detailed statement option disappeared? All I want is a list of transactions with a running balance.

How do I get one?

Thanks, Johan47

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Detailed Statement

Hi johan47, 

Welcome to our PayPal community forum. 

Here's how to quickly download your transaction history:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Activity at the top of the page. Here you can see all of your account activity, a specific transaction, or your most recent activity.
  3. To download the history, Click Statements and then select Activity export.
  4. Select the transaction type, date range, and format.
  5. Click Create Report.

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions please feel free to post. 

Paula 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Hi johan47, 

Welcome to our PayPal community forum. 

Here's how to quickly download your transaction history:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Activity at the top of the page. Here you can see all of your account activity, a specific transaction, or your most recent activity.
  3. To download the history, Click Statements and then select Activity export.
  4. Select the transaction type, date range, and format.
  5. Click Create Report.

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions please feel free to post. 

Paula 

View solution in original post

Contributor

Paula,

Thanks for your reply. Any bank statement should show, not only the transactions, but also the running balance.

Having to request a special report just to see the running balance is not the answer. The default page when you sign in or look at your activity should automatically show the running balance. Speak to anyone in your accounts department and they will agree!

There used to be a detailed report option which automatically showed this but it has disappeared and I now have to request a special report. Not good.

Regards, John

New Community Member

Hello Paula,

Can you please tell us if there's a solution for this? Really seems odd that I cannot find a statement with my balances... What you are referring to gives us a download of our transactions. That's it. Thank you for taking the time to help us with this.

Best regards,

Paul

New Community Member

Quite a buttawful website.. domain is paypal-community.com looks alarming like phishing, fire your web team!.. should be community.PayPal.com. Also Step #1 above is frickin useless: Sign into your PayPal account.. what.. via Android app? Desktop browser, Android phone Chrome browser in Desktop Mode? Terrible forum. Fire your IT devmt team plus the question answerers. -P
Contributor

I accidentally stumbled on a (albeit crappy) solution.

Hi,

This worked for me (by accident)

1) Go to HELP

On help screen, next to the search bar there should be a “Resolution Centre”

2) Select Resolution Centre

This brings up a “We’re here to Help” page

3) Click on “Report a Problem”

This brings up the old / classic transaction page…

4) Click on “All Activity with Balance”

Voila.

Why do they make it so difficult / crap?

Contributor

Thanks for that. So the reports are lurking in the system somewhere. Many thanks for your help.

Regards, John

New Community Member

Well that's not working anymore lol

Seriously though? No way of getting an actual statement with balances? Come on PayPal...

Contributor

Ok as thats not working anymore they sent me a link to it (but its still not visible) nor is there any way of navigating to it unless you know the link.

Go here, you will see the old balance page, then just click on "All activity with balance"

http://www.paypal.com/history 

New Community Member

I couldn't find any way to access it from the UI, but the following link to "Download detailed statements" works for me: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/transactions/?stmtView=true