No more Charts and Graphs!

DoremiTeacher
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is doing away with Charts and Graphs in 2019. This is ridiculous! I used Charts and Graphs EVERY DAY!  They are telling me to use Reports, but Reports doesn't do nearly enough.  come on, Paypal!!!  Don't make me leave you. 

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

vivpitt
Contributor
Contributor
We do send feedback and you ignore us! Why take away the simple Charts and Graphs and replace it with downloads and sorting in excel spreadsheets most of us have no understanding about. As a bank you're meant to be transparent and helpful. You're definitely not helpful in any way because you removed a simple tool hundreds of us used. Play fair and bring it back!
Login to Me Too

claude19
Contributor
Contributor

I liked the feature for just giving me a quick daily snapshot of my shop turnover, why have they removed it ? 

I use the financial reports for pulling off the detail behind it but I just want an overview to see how I'm doing. The sales insights on the reports tab with date parameters doesn't appear to be real time. They're took it away and not given us anything better ? Why ?

Login to Me Too

TMike
Contributor
Contributor

I'm baffled by  the removal of this feature.  WHo the hell wants to download something then tally it up and analyze it when all that work was done for you in charts and graphs feature at a glance.  

Login to Me Too

leafdesigner
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed. All I need to know is how much in the way of fees Paypal collected from my transactions last year. This is utter ridiculousness.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.