How to view total Paypal fees for the year

Dranix
Contributor
Contributor

First time using the forums, but I'm looking for some help I can't figure out on my own.

I am figuring out my gross income for 2019 for taxes and see no way to easily see my gross income for the year. I want to get the numbers for both my gross income and my income after paypal fees have been taken out, but so far I have not found a way to get these numbers other than to manually do the math myself. I have added up all my income after fees, but now I have to calculate the total in fees to get my gross and the only way I see is to drop down each individual payment and see each individual fee. is there a better way to do this? because it's getting pretty frustrating. I tried to make a custom financial statement, but when it comes to the paypal fees, it is showing a ridiculously small number that definitely does not reflect how much paypal has charged me over the year. I don't understand it at all

Any help is appreciated!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dranix 

Create report:

Activity > Statements > Custom > Activity Download

Select Transaction type, date range, customize report fields, and report format.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ebebeb327

When you do this as a PDF it shows the fees, but when you download in CSV it only shows the amount with the fee already subtracted. Any idea on how to have the fees appear separate in CSV format? 

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.