my refund status says refunded but i havent recieved any money back help

jmart243
Contributor
Contributor

my money was refunded on the 6 and its the 11th and i havent recieved any money on my account what can i do? or how much more do i have to wait?? does anyone has any idea??

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

them101
Contributor
Contributor

It's probably on temporary hold , It's something that paypal's been doing to everyone for w/e reason. I was refunded on the 5th and paypal has been holding it since then making up excuses why they are holding it everytime I call them!

Login to Me Too

NCHarleyChic
New Community Member

A seller on eBay sent me an invoice to the wrong email address.  I paid it.  The couldn't get it because that email addy wasn't registered.  So I cancelled it, and then paid them at they're registered address.  In the meantime, my first transaction that was cancelled by both of us has been put on hold... Causing my bank acct to be in overdraft.  Lovely, huh? 

They take the money immediately.  I don't understand why they can't put it back immediately.  Makes no sense to me whatsoever!  I'm more than a little aggravated!

Login to Me Too

lamewing
Contributor
Contributor

I was refunded on the 7th of October and I still don't have access to my funds on the 11th. It is simple. Paypal makes $$$ when someone sends cash to another person. But, they don't make $$$ on a refund, so they hold it and earn interest on the refund. 

This is the reason I am getting away from Paypal and eBay. They go out of their way to take advantage of their customers.

Login to Me Too

ceecee1
New Community Member

I have 4 refunds totaling $136.97 starting Sept. 6. They all state completed but wheres my money??

Login to Me Too

ptomlinson9
New Community Member

I recieved a refund on the Oct. 8 and am still waiting on my refund.  Everytime I call paypal they tell me it will be in my account by the end of the business day.  That was 4 days ago.  How long does it take to get a refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.