refund

Crystallamb
New Community Member

I ordered something from Ebay and it was broken when I recieved it, the seller refunded my pay pal account but now I am not sure how I get the refund, or how I can use it. I asked the automated and they couldnt understand what i was asking. SO can anyone tell me how to use the refund or get it back in my checking acct. THnaks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

them101
Contributor
Contributor

The refund is on hold it should take 3 to 5 business days to clear. It will show up on your paypal balance, then you can transfer it back to your checking account which will take another 3 to 4 business days.

So you pay for an item with paypal which takes the money instantly from your checking account, but getting the refund bank into your checking will take 2 weeks! Hope I helps you out by explain Paypal's twisted refund scam.

Login to Me Too

Cyngra
New Community Member

After more than an hour of reading other posts and asking questions of "Sarah", I finally discovered how to transfer a Paypal balance from a refund back into my checking account.  On your account page go to My Account.  Then underneath My Account go to the right of Overview to Withdraw.  Slide your cursor over to Withdraw and you will see Transfer to Bank Account.  Click on that and follow the directions.  It states you will have to wait 3 - 5 days for the money to be credited to your checking account, but at least then the money will be back in your account.  Hope this helps.  Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.