New here and PLEASE PLEASE HELP I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE!

Sheerah
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, will some kind person please help me out? I just activated my prepaid debit card and then I went to my bank app ( way2go card for child support) they offer a one time transfer to a bank so I put in the routing and account number that I received with my PayPal card and sent all my money but $6.00 to the PREPAID card and I think I did it all wrong. I am pretty sure I should have somehow sent out to PayPal.me and then transferred to the prepaid card. Right now NOTHING is showing up in my activity as far as a transfer. My daughter is going on her first field trip next week and I wanted to give this card to the person in charge so she wouldn't have all that cash on her. I'm broke right now, a single mom with no one to ask if I can borrow some money, I'm scared I'm going to mess her trip up bc I have no clue how long this will take to fix. The way2go app won't allow screenshots and all I got was an email from them saying that I transferred money to a bank but the amount is not listed. Had anyone experienced this or know what steps need to be taken and how long this may take to get the money? THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYBODY THAT TAKES THE TIME TO READ THIS AND HELP ME OUT.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Randy

@Sheerah,

I recommend contacting the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard's customer service teams directly if the funds have still not been received.  

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Nylamillz
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get this figured out because it happened to me also.
Login to Me Too

Khaileybrazy
New Community Member
Same here did you figure anything out?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.