I want to pay off all my PayPal Pay in 4 payment plans with one payment

IntellectualOne
Contributor
Contributor

I want to pay off my PayPal Pay In 4 plans and Payment monthly plans with just one payment that is a one time balance transfer from a credit card. I have tried very hard to make phone calls and getting to the right person to do this I don't understand that there is no information anywhere on this 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @IntellectualOne,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about making payment towards Pay in 4 plan. Yes. You should be able to pay off the plan. Kindly Log into your PayPal account, go to your Pay Later section, select the Pay in 4 plan you want to pay off and click Make a Payment. Then you can repay the amount to pay off the entire Pay in 4 loan. Here's the Help Center Article to know more information about PayPal Pay in 4 repayments.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

IntellectualOne
Contributor
Contributor

Actually, I meant that I would like to pay off all my pay in 4 on all my products in one go, not separately by each product. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.