How do I find my PayPal Credit card number?

StormyBey
New Community Member

As listed above, I just got PayPal Credit and when you click where it shows the balance you have it has the typical blocked out 16-digit numbers that credit cards have with the last 4 digits shown, but I can't figure out where to find the rest of the numbers? Also, the whole thing is confusing. Is it like the MasterCard where you buy anything with it or not?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Gabrielahanugbe 

Welcome and thank you for your post in the PayPal Help Community!

I understand that you want to know your card number. You can find the card number at the front or back of your card. You can also check with your card issuer for more information regarding your card. Please click on the "Wallet" option to review the linked card details in your PayPal account.

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Tonybananas
Contributor
Contributor

We're looking for the PAYPAL credit card number, not the numbers of our other credit cards. Why on earth would I come to Paypal to find out my other credit card numbers when I have them in my wallet? Are Paypal advisors deliberately "misunderstanding" this? If you won't share credit card numbers with us - with the net effect that no-one can transfer a balance from a Paypal credit account - it would be better if you simply treated us like adults and said so.

Login to Me Too

Temp20240306F
How do I find my PayPal credit account number??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.