cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find my PayPal Credit card number?

Options
Go to solution
StormyBey
New Community Member
Posted on

As listed above, I just got PayPal Credit and when you click where it shows the balance you have it has the typical blocked out 16-digit numbers that credit cards have with the last 4 digits shown, but I can't figure out where to find the rest of the numbers? Also, the whole thing is confusing. Is it like the MasterCard where you buy anything with it or not?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Options
Go to solution
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

@StormyBey

To use PayPal Credit, you will see the logo or option to use it when you checkout and choosing your payment method. PayPal Credit is a cardless virtual credit line. It may not be available for every purchase and so you may have to use another method linked to your PayPal account.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-select-paypal-credit-as-my-payment-method-faq28...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Solved

Options
Go to solution
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

@StormyBey

To use PayPal Credit, you will see the logo or option to use it when you checkout and choosing your payment method. PayPal Credit is a cardless virtual credit line. It may not be available for every purchase and so you may have to use another method linked to your PayPal account.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-select-paypal-credit-as-my-payment-method-faq28...

Options
Go to solution
StormyBey
New Community Member

Oh, then I guess I'll just cancel it. It seems PayPal is purposely incoherent about what it does and doesn't do because I was under the impression it was like the MasterCard where you can purchase things from anywhere where MasterCard is accepted, but its just used for places that specifically take PayPal (which is few and far between)? No thanks. Thanks for the information. 

Options
Go to solution
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

@StormyBey

Here are the card products you can get from PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/credit-line-and-card-services

Options
Go to solution
cell950
show me Paypal card number how to do???

Options
Go to solution
jamilhold

The PayPal credit account number (which is your card number) is located on the statement. Click to view your statement and it is housed there along with your credit limit. 

Options
Go to solution
Wik101
Contributor
And the 3-digit security code?

Options
Go to solution
peugeotlady68
New Community Member

I need my paypal credit account number to add to a mortgage application so telling customers in a roundabout way they can’t see it isn’t a solution is it?

Options
Go to solution
jamilhold

The PayPal credit account number is located on the statement. Click to view your statement and it is housed there along with your credit limit. 

Options
Go to solution
Tonybananas
New Community Member
It seems to me this inability to view your account or card number is a convenient way of PayPal preventing balance transfers to other credit cards. I think I'll stick with Mastercard and visa where I can get lower rates and I'm not locked in in this way.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.