Buyee troubles

indebted_onion
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know if anyone will see this but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. So I tried using Buyee which didn't work out too well, I keep trying to make a payment to them and I keep on getting the message on Buyee that "Your payment through PayPal has failed. The payment method currently registered with your PayPal account is not valid. In order to process your payment, please switch the method on PayPal to another one or contact PayPal for solving the problems." Which I found strange since I've been able to make purchases on other sites just fine, and each time I tried to make the payment I keep getting a text on my phone telling me that my card issuer declined my purchase. Even when I bought a completely separate visa gift card to try and see if that would alleviate the card issuer problem that still didn't work either. So I thought I'd make an account here since I've looked through some of the archived threads with people having the exact same issue I'm dealing with, and yes I've tried emailing customer support and they've been sending me the same automated response email which you know, really help too much. So now I'm hoping that you guys might have some sort of idea as to either help solve this or just on where to go next. Thanks for the help in advance!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@indebted_onion 

Check for these issues:

• If the country you have registered at Buyee or the country of destination for your package is different from the country registered to your PayPal account, your payment via PayPal may be rejected.
  • When ordering from the US, your payment may be rejected if your city, state and postal code do not match.

Make sure info on card match PayPal account and your buyee account info.

Otherwise persistently contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.