16 days so far for a refund,paypal you are crooks!!

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
What happened to the 7-10 days(which is a joke anyway)for a refund?.Paypal using Covid as an excuse to delay,to keep people's money to get more interest off is 'so' typical!! It's 2020 Paypal!!I paid a guy on a 'Sunday' by bank transfer,i was buying his motorcycle,it was in his bank in '20 MINUTES'!!!!!20 SODDING MINUTES and paypal can't do it in 16 days?? It takes Paypal 1,152 times 'longer' to do the same thing??
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
17 days and counting.......
Login to Me Too

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
18 days and counting....
Login to Me Too

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
19 days and counting......
Login to Me Too

Joceely
New Community Member
You are lucky in my case the resolution date has been kicked back like 5 times and the Seller only provides false shipping information and PayPal doesn’t do anything about it. Total disappointment
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joceely 

Everything is taking longer at the moment including payment releases / disputes / refunds / withdrawals etc as Paypal is working with reduced staff and in difficult circumstances due to covid, hopefully reviewed soon.

Think paypal are inundated from claims by users that have bought tat from China websites or Facebook.

Also they are allowing more time as the post is very slow internationally at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
On the subject of tat from China,when are Ebay going to clamp down on Chinese tat sellers from China 'claiming' they are from the UK,then perhaps Paypal's tat claim woes would disappear,or at the least lessen the liad!@
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Graceface 

No idea, ask them?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
Have done,many times.It's against their listing practices but,main thingus ir's a large source of income for them,so they let it go!! Just like Paypal keeping a hold of people's hard earned money to make interest off it,and for even longer now using Covid as an excuse,no morals with these two companies.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.