Paypal processed only part of the invoice !

aboauf
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there

yesterday I added over 50 items from the same seller into my basket so I can purchase after that eBay divided the items automatically into two invoices (a message appeared saying to make the purchase easier or something like that)

anyways I paid for the two invoices using Paypal and I received an email from PayPal that everything was successful.

after 1 hour I received a message from the seller telling me if they should proceed with my order or I will add more items soon so I checked my eBay and it was weird that most of the items still appear in my shopping basket !! and only like 10 items were purchased!

I checked my Paypal and found that 3 transactions appear and all are parts of one of the two transactions I already paid to eBay (This payment is for part of your ‪139.46 EUR‬ purchase at eBay on 11 August 2021.)

now I am so confused and not sure what is going on and I saw that the money has already been deducted from my bank account and I am not sure why these items were only processed or what is going on

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @aboauf,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear there's some confusion with a recent order on eBay. I would recommend reaching out to eBay Customer Support to double check which items have been purchased and which have not. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.