Continue to Pay Pal to complete checkout or choose a different payment option.

gekanukr
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.
When i try to pay won items on ebay via paypal i get:
Continue to Pay Pal to complete checkout or choose a different payment option.
This happens after paypal window pops up and i choose address and credit card there and press to pay.
I made over 1000 purchases without problems for 10 years and never had these problems. Thanks

Login to Me Too
56 REPLIES 56

Leed12
Contributor
Contributor

So have you find any solutions how to make it go through?

Login to Me Too

j0hn_
Contributor
Contributor

Response from support:
The question is in the process of solving, temporarily you can just add a dot in the address.
And now paypal itself has deleted all American delivery addresses in my account

Login to Me Too

mari_bukovich

4th October 2020.

MeestExpress Delaware Address is still blocked but not for all sellers. 

NJ address not working too.

But the NovaPoshta NJ address is working well with same seller.

I tried all ways to pay - PayPal, by Credit Card, Google Pay - nothing worked. Also tried different Credit Cards with different currency.

Also tried to change a part of the address <removed> to <removed>

and it works but I`m not shure if I will be able to correct shipping address after payment.

Login to Me Too

VOLOD
Contributor
Contributor

I think the problem is not in the address. Payment for a Pickup lot also does not work. There are no problems with other sellers.

Login to Me Too

rivneman
Contributor
Contributor

Gratefull! This way I tried too and it's work!!!  So, I think that problem in "3601" and company Meest America must chek this problem with ebay/paypal.  I send message to Meest and write answer here.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

sir_matrix

all of this is because of the scamming

<removed>

Login to Me Too

rivneman
Contributor
Contributor

Meest says that  we can not use adress starts 3600 because its another building.

Some another variants to write meest adress not working.

10/8/2020 - PROBLEM still ACTIVE

Meest cann't help.

Login to Me Too

juanbanco
Contributor
Contributor

Problem is with sellers that are managed by ebay. Something called managed payments that stuff blocks all transactions that considers high risk even if you have 14 years doing them. Next time contact ebay and talk to them about their managed payment errors and false positive. They will get it then.

Login to Me Too

dmeti
Contributor
Contributor

In ebay know about this problem, they call it "New manage payment seller". But so far nothing can be done.

Login to Me Too

dermond

You can work around this stupid automatic safety check by putting Meest America to street line 1 and 3601 etc to street line 2. Be creative, humans are smarter than robots 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.