Continue to Pay Pal to complete checkout or choose a different payment option.

gekanukr
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.
When i try to pay won items on ebay via paypal i get:
Continue to Pay Pal to complete checkout or choose a different payment option.
This happens after paypal window pops up and i choose address and credit card there and press to pay.
I made over 1000 purchases without problems for 10 years and never had these problems. Thanks

Login to Me Too
56 REPLIES 56

bartszum
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem!

I tried to change the address between line 1 and 2 and still didn't allow me to pay, the same results,

I couldn't pay with other PayPal, different debit card, google pay...

whatever I do I'm pushed back to the beginning.

I need to pay for won items.

Login to Me Too

Dethslayer85
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue.. Called eBay support, they said seller has to send an invoice.. didn't work. I called again and they said they fixed it and I have to wait 24 hours and try again.. Will post my findings tomorrow. 

Side note though, I have tried to buy at least 10 items since just troubleshooting my issue since eBay support is useless and 2/10 actually went through so honestly I have no clue what is going on.. Is it an issue on the sellers end? the seller for the item in question told me he has sold multiple items since I told him I was having issues so it is doubtful. The absolute lack of knowledge of eBay support is mind-blowing! they put me on hold at least 5 times during my 1st call no doubt to google the error.. so frustrated!

Login to Me Too

michael0422
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same problem. I have been elevated to MST support for Paypal whatever that is. 

It could be so many things but for me personally, I think it has to do with my purchase behavior. Purchasing multiple items for the same person but mailing them to different locations. They do not like this type of activity because they believe it could be fraud so they put some type of blind mask on your account that support can't see. 

With that said they should have systems in place to get your account approved for this type of activity.  The seller, ebay, and Paypal are losing money missing out on these sales. 

Login to Me Too

andev
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!
What is your delivery address? Take a screenshot, pls

Login to Me Too

Dethslayer85
Contributor
Contributor
I'm currently on mobile and it won't allow me to insert a screenshot but it is a residential address not a forwarder, PO Box or APO. I have also bought multiple things before this error started happening.
Login to Me Too

Dethslayer85
Contributor
Contributor
I just tried my friend's address which is also a residential address and it didn't work same error same issue
Login to Me Too

andev
Contributor
Contributor

@Dethslayer85 can you give a link to item you want to buy? I would check it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.