We're sorry Things don't appear to be working at the moment.
Hopefully I'm posting in the right category. I setup PayPal subscription plans for my website. Users are able to access it but when they add their credit card details to checkout they get this error.
"We're sorry Things don't appear to be working at the moment. "
I have the API setup along with the web hook I'm not sure what else could be causing the payment not to process.
Good day @mztcloveandgolf,
Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.
Also, please try to process a test payment using a card that is not associated with your PayPal Account, since merchants can't process self-payments.
If you still facing issues, please create an MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US with the detailed information and error details.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Subscription Quantity Not Working in PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPal Standard Checkout Integration in PHP (500 error) in Sandbox Environment
- what permissions to expect in oauth_third_party when tracking seller status in REST APIs
- How to retrieve merchant integration status through the API? in REST APIs
- REST API CALL in nodeJS sometimes not working in safari but always in chrome in REST APIs