We're sorry Things don't appear to be working at the moment.

mztcloveandgolf
Contributor
Contributor

Hopefully I'm posting in the right category. I setup PayPal subscription plans for my website. Users are able to access it but when they add their credit card details to checkout they get this error.

"We're sorry Things don't appear to be working at the moment. "

I have the API setup along with the web hook I'm not sure what else could be causing the payment not to process.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

vaishnavib

Good day @mztcloveandgolf

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

Please cross-check your PayPal Business account and make sure it is verified and confirmed without any account limitations

Also, please try to process a test payment using a card that is not associated with your PayPal Account, since merchants can't process self-payments.

If you still facing issues, please create an MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  with the detailed information and error details.

Sincerely,

Vaishnavi

PayPal MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

mztcloveandgolf
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the response. I went ahead and opened a case to have it further investigated.

Case Number: 13020798

Hopefully this can get resolved ASAP.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.