Good day @QuickStartMedia,
Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.
In order to troubleshoot this further, I kindly request that you clear the cache and cookies in your web browser. This will help ensure that any stored data or temporary files are removed, which may be causing the issue.
I recommend trying different browsers. Sometimes, certain browser settings or extensions can affect the functionality of a website. Furthermore, trying to access the website in private/safe mode can help determine if any third-party applications or extensions are causing the problem.
Once you have completed these steps, please try the PayPal Subscription payment again.
If you are still facing issues, please create an MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US with the detailed information and error details.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Advanced variables - are they necessary if you don't have a shopping cart? in PayPal Payments Standard
- Cannot register Braintree account in NVP/SOAP APIs
- How to recover all PayPal transaction of last 24 hrs using PHP? in REST APIs
- PayPal Standard Checkout Integration in PHP (500 error) in Sandbox Environment
- PayPal account cant receive payments in Payflow