Complete Purchase Button failing

LeeD
Contributor
Contributor

Hello...

I am running a community, Xenforo software. When folks purchase a site supporter - It takes them to the PayPal (PayPal url) screen to Complete the purchase. For the last 48 hours, I have had 7 people and 2 tests of my own, Where the COMPLETE PURCHASE button is not working at all to complete the purchase. It seems dead. I clicked it and clicked it and clicked it as have others and nothing.

We have no server errors, no software errors in logs, and no console errors showing when in the PayPal url to complete this. Any ideas? New issue. Never had anything like it in years. Oh, it is happening on 2 communities, have not tested the others yet.

paypal.PNG

Login to Me Too
107 REPLIES 107

SROLIV
New Community Member

OMG, me too - EXACT same problem the past two days.

I thought it was just me, after I updated my membership / payment software (MemberMouse on Wordpress). Been in touch with various tech support, they all told me it's got to be a PayPal problem  😞

My developer tested it with his own PayPal credentials and THEY worked - so maybe it's some sort of restriction on MY PP account...?

Really hoping for a reply/solution soon...

Login to Me Too

glenrose88
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the same problem for 6 days now. My e-commerce digital delivery service e-juncture has filed and MTS support ticket with them, but there has been no solution yet. Many customers are writing to me saying they cannot complete purchase.
Login to Me Too

Creekbottom
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. Several of my customers reported the problem and the same problem was there when I tested it yesterday, 6/21. Today, everything seemed fine when I did a new test but customers are still having the same problem. On the one test that seemed fine, there was no "Complete Purchase" button but instead a "Pay Now" button.  Not sure the different PayPal URL's for these forms.

Login to Me Too

glenrose88
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Same problem. PayPal customer service reps up here to be clueless about the problem. Their technicians are not letting them know about it. I've had a couple of technicians suggest a bizarre solutions to me and say that it's a problem with my website and all of my buttons have failed for some reason. Over 30 buttons? I don't think so.
Login to Me Too

AntibodySW
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Clients tell me the complete purchase button doesn't work.
Login to Me Too

LeeD
Contributor
Contributor

FYI

After a call with PayPal, they said Ticket merchant support. I did and it seems based on a msg back they are working on it and are aware oft he issue.

Login to Me Too

Viverdias76
Contributor
Contributor
Any updates if the complete purchase bottom problem is resolved? Thanks a lot
Login to Me Too

Viverdias76
Contributor
Contributor
I am also having the same problem and all my clients are not able to make a payment. Hope and expect they can fix this issue asap?
Login to Me Too

glenrose88
Contributor
Contributor
6 days now!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.