Woocommerce Paypal Payments Phone Number issues
Hi! I Use Paypal Payments in my Woocommerce Webshop. When a customer residing in Austria places an order and wishes to pay using a debit or credit card, they are required to provide their phone number. The issue we are encountering is that some customers have foreign phone numbers, and they cannot modify the country code because it is automatically preselected. I would like to either remove the phone number field for debit or credit card payments or enable customers to change the country code. Need help!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- WooCommerce payment status: PENDING in Sandbox Environment
- Increase in Failed Payments in PayPal Payments Standard
- Drupal 7, Ubercart, credit card payment Issue: 10002: Security header is not valid in NVP/SOAP APIs
- new wordpress paypal plugin in PayPal Payments Standard
- Woocommerce Elementor auto-redirect after payment in Sandbox Environment