PayPal Here for black taxis

Perry68
Contributor
Contributor
Licensed black cabs in London have to accept card payments from Oct 2016. Is PayPal planning to offer a taxi bundle Inc mounts and a printer that izettle are offering? See below: http://taxi.izettle.com/black-cab-bundles/black-cab-bundle-with-izettle-card-reader-pro-contactless http://taxi.izettle.com/black-cab-bundles/black-cab-bundle-without-izettle-card-reader-pro-contactle...
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Perry68,

Appreciate your interest in using PayPal Here. 

PayPal Here has been approved by Transport for London for the use in London black cabs. We will offer a bundle specifically for London Black Cabs including a mount and a printer and we plan to make it available in June.

You can send an email to DL-PayPal-BlackCab@paypal.com if you would like us to inform you when our solution comes available.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Perry68,

Appreciate your interest in using PayPal Here. 

PayPal Here has been approved by Transport for London for the use in London black cabs. We will offer a bundle specifically for London Black Cabs including a mount and a printer and we plan to make it available in June.

You can send an email to DL-PayPal-BlackCab@paypal.com if you would like us to inform you when our solution comes available.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Perry68
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks Siobhan. I'm already using the PayPal Contactless reader, just need the mounts etc. I will email the address below. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Great, we are here if you need anything going forward! 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Dazza1969
New Community Member

How does the mount charge the device, is it usb to cigarette socket or powered directly to the battery.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Dazza1969,

Good question, I believe it is through the socket in your vehicle but best to check with the team by email DL-PayPal-BlackCab@paypal.com

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.