Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@charmxxx

Click on the bell icon in your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@charmxxx

Click on the bell icon in your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

patpgdfr
Contributor
Contributor

Clicking on the bell only leads to Notifications, meaning you cannot enter Message Center

Login to Me Too

ediesbeads
New Community Member

The notifications bell is not the same as the message center.  I sent paypal a message and received an email stating that they had given sent me a reply.  I am supposed to find it in the message center which does not seem to exist.??

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ediesbeads

You have to click on the bell icon after logging in to your paypal account and then it comes up with 2 options ie notifications and the other is message centre.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

herodusk

This doesn't bring me to the message center.

Can anyone give the actual path to it?

Login to Me Too

ravencroft
Contributor
Contributor

i have the exact same issue, and have sent several emails to paypal regarding this and have not gotten any response or resolution either. the bell is NOT messages and they seemed to have failed to integrate the email mailbox into the website. have you gotten any new responses from them on this yet?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry that there is any confusion regarding the Message Center. The Message Center is currently used by Personal accounts. Owners of Business accounts do not use a Message Center at this time, and instead receive emails from PayPal as needed.

I hope this clarification helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ravencroft
Contributor
Contributor

Well the issue is, as a business account, PayPal DID send messages to me there at this mythical message center, NOT emails to me directly, so I have no way of reading them or even seeing the response to my issue in it. And they will not resend it to me via email, they just say check the message center. So PayPal itself has no idea what it's doing or how it's own system apparently works and ther response staff lack appropriate training.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ravencroft,

I'm sorry for the miscommunication that happened with the representatives that you spoke with. Messages would not be able to be sent to the Message Center on a Business account. They would automatically be routed to your email address. If you have not received an email, please check your junk mail or spam mail folder, or check with the email service provider to see if there are any emails being blocked at the server level.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.