Can anyone tell me how to actually email PayPal customer service?

GOOBasap
Contributor
Contributor

I click on Contact Us and get into the Loop of Hell.....Pick a category (none of them are appropriate, but hey, I'll play).  Pick another category (this is getting old, fast).  Random, useless answer since it has NOTHING TO DO with my actual question.  Is there an actual email address?  

For example, my issue is that there is a business that is invoicing customers and insisting we send payment via Friends and Family.  Obviously I don't trust this.  I would like to discuss with someone from PayPal.  Or have them investigate.  But FRAUD is not an option on the pick a category list.  And i can't get to an email address.  Soooo.....I guess I just ignore? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GOOBasap

Legal bottom right of paypal pages > acceptable use policy > there is a link in there to report any violations.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GOOBasap

Legal bottom right of paypal pages > acceptable use policy > there is a link in there to report any violations.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ck71
Contributor
Contributor

you still haven't answered WHAT IS AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO ACTUALLY GET IN TOUGH WITH A HUMAN?

Login to Me Too

ck71
Contributor
Contributor

that doesnt get you customer service

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ck71,

Thank you for your post. PayPal customer service can be emailed only through the webform. I regret the inconvenience. There are a few other options for contact.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.