How to email PP regarding forthcoming policy changes

Raynorshines
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal appears to be changing there fee policy on refunded payments. Effective May 19 2020 they will keep all of the fees they have collected regardless of the reason for the refund and will not allow buyers to be charged the equivalent of these kept fees. There are many reasons refunds are given. This change appears to unfairly put the cost of these on the seller. I have called and discussed this sort of stuff with PayPal associates many times over the last 20 years. I want to put my comments on record, but find only a looped subject trail that does not lead to an actual email opportunity within the Contact Us process. Does anyone have an actual merchant help email address?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Raynorshines 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the email or phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code....if its the phone option.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Raynorshines
Contributor
Contributor
I have regular contact with PP via phone when I am into travelling outside of North America. Their associates are helpful with day to day matters, but this is beyond the scope of what they can talk about as it is about policy. Further, I want to get their position details on record as, if the policy is as it appears, it may not be allowable under consumer laws. PayPal has been great for my business, but that does not mean they do not make mistakes
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Raynorshines 

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Raynorshines
Contributor
Contributor
I have regular contact with PP via phone when I am into travelling outside of North America. I dont do Twitter. PayPal phone associates are helpful with day to day matters, but this is beyond the scope of what they can talk about as it is about policy. Further, I want to get their position details on record as, if the policy is as it appears, it may not be allowable under consumer laws. PayPal has been great for my business, but that does not mean they do not make mistakes
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.