Buying a Game account for USD.

ChrisTarts
Contributor
Contributor
I play this little game called Graal Era, and like most games, this one includes exclusive items that were limited to 5 per game server. I am purchasing the whole account, but the problem is it is merely impossible to find a legit seller, the whole server can literally be called a scam. If i bought this account for 125 and did happen to get scammed, how would i dispute for my money back? i have the sellers information on third party chat app “Discord” and will be screen recording our conversation. would that be enough “proof”?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi ChrisTarts, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

We cannot give you a guarantee that your transaction will be covered as each case is reviewed manually and a decision is made based on the information available from the buyer and the seller. It will advise you if this transaction is eligible for Buyer Protection when you check out on PayPal. More information on the Buyer Protection Policy can be found here - https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal-buyer-protection-and-how-am-i-covered-faq...

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.